Friday, September 23, 2011

Strange


I was on my magazine hunt the other day when I came across the cover of Vogue India. I was stunned! Rihanna looked gorgeous- I think it was how the colour of her hair popped. I went to check which issue it was... September issue for Vogue India. Brrrr? India? Why the hull is Rihanna on the cover?
The biggest concern for me is if Rihanna suited the demographics of the typical girl in India. Yes, Vogue is somewhat a couture magazine that illustrates the allusion of avant-gard being worn daily, so it isn't really catered for the typical girl. However, it's a publication that people of all kinds purchase.
I don't know if I'm being skeptical that it's an American celebrity rather than a Bollywood star or an Indian model on the cover. Or maybe I'm just being too closed-minded.

What do you think? Strange or not so much?
xoxo,
be fashionlee;)

No comments:

Post a Comment